by: Kakao Corporation • 531.7K
If you're a dedicated KaKaoTalk user, you will have to step into this one. KaKaoStory lets you share your moments with your Kakaofriends. Watch out! Only available in Korean and Japanese so far (English version coming soon)
After reaching great success with Kakaotalk and creating a huge community of users, Kakao stepped forward and turns its platform into a social network with KaKaoStory. There are over 8 millions users already using KaKaoStory. Let's zoom on it: KaKaoStory allows you to update your status, post comments and photos. Like other social networks, it includes some filters and effects to apply in your photos. You can view friend's latest updates from "Stories" lab.
Keep in mind that KaKaoStory only works over KaKaoTalk messenger, so you need installed to make it run. It automatically imports your contacts from KaKaoTalk to KaKaoStory. Besides the languages issue, one of the catches of this app is that we're starting to be overwhelmed with social networks. Although it seems that isn't a burden to KaKaoStory success (if we take a look at number of users). Recommendable (just 3 stars though till English version is released).
Tags: kakaostory , kakao story , kakaostory sign up , kakaostory login , how to use kakaostory , kakaostory korean , カカオストーリー 友達申請 , регистрация на kakaostory , kakaotalk story
by Emmanuel , Appszoom
May 17, 2012
Share the stories of your day on KakaoStory.
It doesn't always have to be exciting or special.
You can share little stories from your day-to-day life on KakaoStory.
Read the stories posted by your friends on ""Feed"".
Share little stories from your day on ""MyStory"".
Find new stories and friends using ""Search"".
And here's a little tip in using KakaoStory.
- You can conveniently register for KakaoStory using your KakaoTalk account.
- You can set animated profile pictures in both KakaoTalk and KakaoStory.
- You can edit your photos and videos nicely using the Story Filter.
See you in KakaoStory!
Share your stories on KakaoStory.
※ You can allow the following permissions to use KakaoStory more conveniently.
You can use the basic service without allowing optional permissions.
1. Required Access Permissions
* Storage: To retreve photos and videos from my device and send them to KakaoStory.
* Phone: To maintain the verification status obtained from my phone and continue to use KakaoStory.
2. Optional Access Permissions
* Camera: To take photos and videos with my device.
* Mic: To take videos.
* Location: To receive suggestions for nearby places.