Metta Round The World
by: bluewhale • 24
Metta Round The World (MRTW)- Global Meditation on Compassionate Love for world peace, harmony and stability.
MRTW is a global initiative to connect like-minded peace-loving people based on the cultivation of Metta (Loving Kindness / Compassionate Love). Metta is a wish for all sentient being to be well and happy. It is an antidote for anger, hatred, and mistrust.
This Mobile App feature:
* Audio introduction of MRTW by Bhante Mahinda
* Audio guide to Metta meditation
* Recorded Karaniya Metta Sutta Chant
* Audio guide to Dedication of Merits
* Announcement and Activities news
* Notification reminder for group practice on New and Full moon days.
* Links to MRTW related sites, e.g Facebook, Twitter and Home Website.
* Links to video and audio recordings.
We invite you to join us in this global initiative, where devotees of the temple and the public may come together to practice a Metta related practice for 15 minutes or more, on full and new moon days. If it is more convenient for you at home or even your work place, join us by doing this 15-minute Metta Meditation at the scheduled timing.
by Palesa Molefi
Sep 09, 2014 | "Awesome"
Haven't tried yet but I'm excited about it already myb it's because I'm always happy this day's lol
by Beryle Chambers
Jul 28, 2014 | "Awesome"
On new moon and full moon this app reminds me to think of the suffering world and pray that all beings be released from suffering and be happy. After I read the meditation a Buddhist monk chants mantras to send holy and healing vibration to the world and all beings. I can't chant along yet but my intention is joined to them. I like this practice very much.
by Lee Wei Hong
Apr 27, 2014 | "Awesome"
Metta to all