MyAlbum Pro: Social photos
by: Idan Yael • 284
NOTE: To ensure the app will be able to upload to any album, you must set the app visibility to public. This pro version is ad-free and comes with tagging feature.
First off, you should know that you will be able to downlad ONLY those pictures uploaded by you. You cannot download your friends' albums, add captions to uploaded photos or choose specific photos to download inside an album.
What you can basically do is to download and upload pictures from/to Facebook (only yours and pictures you were tagged in). Much easier than you think: just sign in with your Facebook account and grant access to the app. Then the app will show your available albums to download and the number of pictures included in each one of them. Select the ones you want to download and click on the bottom button. That's all.
For uploading pictures, open your gallery, select the picture (or pictures) you want to upload, click on share and then "Myalbum". Choose then the album where you want to upload it or create a new one. Just an advice: better if you do it over WiFi (high data consumption).
The app layout is quite sober: it looks like a settings menu. However, it works pretty well and does what it says. The main catch is that you cannot download your friends albums. Anyway, recommendable.
Tags: mail , quel dossier facebook , como sacar mi albun de kapture , myalbum pro , скачивать фото альбомы facebook , my album for facebook non carica , myalbum for facebook中文 , synchronisation galerie e my album , facebook как выбрать альбом
by Manu , Appszoom
Dec 08, 2012
TAGGING IN PHOTOS WILL STOP WORKING ON THE 1st OF MAY 2015 DUE TO CHANGES IN FACEBOOK'S API AND POLICY.
IF TAGGING IN THE ONLY REASON YOU BUY THE APP PLEASE USE THE FREE VERSION.
THIS VERSION (PAID) WILL CONTINUE TO BE MAINTAINED AND CLEAN OF ADS
NOTE TO ALL USERS: If you set the app visibility in Facebook to be lower than public it WILL effect the albums list the app can upload to. To ensure the app will be able to upload to any album, set the app visibility to public.
Thank you all for making this app the #1 Android Market app for Downloading/Uploading Facebook photos !!!
* This is the paid, Ad-Free version of the app. You can get the Free (with ads and no photo tagging) version here: http://goo.gl/qRIc1 *
Downloading and Uploading pictures from and to Facebook just got easier.
With MyAlbum for Facebook you can:
1. Download a Facebook entire photo album with just one click.
2. Download all Facebook photos you were tagged in.
3. Share multiple photos to Facebook. Upload any number of photos to an existing or new album.
4. Tag uploaded photos
What you CANNOT do:
1. Download your friends albums - Not allowed by policy (It's not yours!)
2. Choose specific photos to download inside a Facebook album (it's all or nothing).
3. You cannot upload files that are not located on your device. Meaning, picasa photos that are synced and if you have any other app the syncs your pictures by view and not by the actual files, it will not work. To upload the files should be on your phone storage. (Like this app does...)
Instructions for downloading:
1. Go into Download section using the left navigation menu.
2. In the album list, use the check box to choose the Facebook albums you would like to download.
3. Touching [download] will start the process. When finished you can see the downloaded photos by accessing your image gallery.
Instructions for uploading:
1. Open your image gallery or any other image/files browser of your choice.
2. Check the images you would like to upload (one or many).
3. Use the [share] option from the menu to choose MyAlbum as your sharing app.
4. In MyAlbum, choose the Facebook album you would like to upload the photos to or create a new personal album.
5. Touch [Upload] - The upload begins.
Last option in the left side navigation menu is 'Running tasks'. Choose this option to see all the downloads/uploads tasks that are pending execution.
If there are features you would like to see in the app that are currently missing, send me an email.
I'm always interested in upgrading the app and adding more cool stuff.
Please note, I cannot answer your comments here in the market.
Leaving comments about bugs and/or complaints about the features will only downrate the app. Instead, send me an email with your issue and I'll do my best to help.
This app is not developed, sponsored or related to/by Facebook corporation in any way.
Don't forget, If you like it - rate it.