by: 30 Matches • 3
Slick interface to browse through the latest posts of notcot. Once you've flipped through all of the latest posts, just keep on flipping, the app will automatically fetch more pages from the website.
NEW: You can check out our FREE version before buying. Search for "notcot lite" of follow this link: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.thirtymatches.notcot.lite
1. View notcot's latest posts.
2. Save image to your phone.
3. Set image as wallpaper.
4. Share post via email, text, facebook, twitter, etc.
5. View post's original link (author's link).
6. View random posts!
7. Flip through posts by swiping your finger across the screen (works backwards and forward).
Tips on how to use:
- Swipe finger right to left to flip through posts.
- Swipe from left to right to view previous posts
- Double tap a picture to zoom in/zoom out
If you are reading this, then you probably know what notcot is, if not, here's the description taken from the site: "NOTCOT is a visual filtration of ideas + aesthetics + amusements. NOTCOT has become the daily sources of inspiration for creatives everywhere, fighting the good fight against "creative block" since 2005 with visually stunning imagery, the latest in international trends, and a passion for all things well designed."
Keywords: trend, cool hunting, treehugger, springwise, design, fashion, designboom, moco loco, core77, product dose, uncrate, apartment therapy, designSpotter, decor8, luxist, styledash, kottke, coudal, wired, gizmodo, CNET, epicurious, LA.Eater, digg, reddit, Boing Boing, LAist, life hacker, artist, decoration, photography, ideas, aesthetics, amusement, inspiration, creative, travel, photo bookmarking, ffffound