by: Homecare Homebase • 8
TREVOR LIVE is the official interactive mobile app for The Trevor Project's Trevor Live.
This mobile app allows you to:
* View the event schedule, explore the program book, and learn more about our honorees.
* Access an interactive map of the venue.
* Check-in to the event when you arrive.
* View an entire feed of the event activity, including check-ins, photos, and more.
* Unlock badges and even prizes for being active on the app and at the event.
* Bid on silent auction items through ClickBid and view live auction lots
* Provide feedback about the event through a post-event poll
* Expand your professional network and have fun!
Features of the App:
* Update - a quick way to share photos, comment on the event, and help other attendees find you
* Activity - keep your finger on the pulse of the event. See what people are doing, view photos from
the event, find trending topics, and “like” and comment on other attendee activity
* Schedule - view the full event schedule and related information
* Attendees - see who’s at the event, and connect with them on the app
* Sponsors - review a list of sponsors and partners
* Profile - your official app profile, highlighting your name, profile photo, title, and company
* Silent Auction - view and bid on silent auction items, plus learn about the live auction lots
DoubleDutch, the category leader in mobile engagement applications for events and sales teams,
created this app. DoubleDutch’s mobile event app, DoubleDutch Events, provides the most
interactive experience possible for event attendees, organizers, and sponsors. DoubleDutch Events
provides a platform for attendees to share what they’ve seen, learned, visited, and achieved with a
few simple taps of the phone. This social platform unlocks valuable insight for event organizers and
makes events exponentially more enjoyable.