For Shreveport/Bossier and Austin.. coming to your city soon! Help us fix our glitches- our system is still fresh to the market, so we'd love your feedback!
ZeneScene is an interactive social network designed to connect individuals to their desired social scenes. The efficient medium exists to deliver relevant answers to 'what's going on?' when you're ready to check in to anything entertainment. The free guide includes live feed maps, reviews, photos, localized search engines and timely insight on everything from art, sport, music, food, drink and show. Entertainment recommendations are developed through accumulated demographic and geographic information.
The ZeneScene applications offer the following features:
· Real-time Event Access: ZeneScene provides tools to allocate events specific to personalized market, and details about event including number of people attending, their demographics and updates.
· Local Search Engine: The user is provided event details regarding specific criteria of their choice, venue amenities concerning specific requests or interests, all with the options of up-to-minute details or general atmosphere of their inquiry. Examples include characteristics, event type, time, date and location.
· Online Event and Venue Directory: Web and Smartphone application listing of all current and future activities, in correspondence with venue promoters, regarding customized and general entertainment options and detailed catalog filtered to user preferences and habits. Directories include movie showtimes, driving directions, restaurant menus, and more.
· Event Reporting: The ZeneScene community responds and evaluates events and venues through descriptive articles, attendee reviews and up-to-minute photo documentation.
· Geographic data: ZeneScene provides interactive maps of surrounding events and venues based on current location or plan to go. Users can use this tool to further investigate popularity and demographic of surrounding happenings.
One of the primary reasons people use ZeneScene is to share content to keep the Service reliable and dependable. Examples include sharing of location through check-ins, upload or take a photo, make a comment or write a review of a venue or event. Information submitted or accessed on the Service is subject to change, depending on relevance and accuracy. By sending us any ideas, suggestions, documents, ‘feedback’, you agree that your feedback does not contain the confidential information of third parties. By submitting feedback, you grant us an irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, modify, publish, distribute and sublicense the feedback.
Tags: zenescene , feedback script html , smartphone app shreveport