by: Catchoom • 39
Use CraftAR app in combination with Catchoom's CraftAR service (free trial available).
With the CraftAR toolbox, you can create great Image Recognition and Augmented Reality experiences for your apps, by linking real world objects (like magazines or product packaging) to digital content, like websites, videos, or 3D models.
How can you use the CraftAR app?
- Try our test images for Augmented Reality and Image Recognition to see the power of the technology.
- Test and demo your own experiences with no need to code, before you would start developing your own apps.
- Show your demo experiences to a customer or colleague by easily sharing your settings (including a specific collection of items) straight from the app.
Read more tips and instructions: https://support.catchoom.com/customer/en/portal/articles/1894503-how-to-use-the-craftar-demo-app-to-test-your-image-recognition-and-augmented-reality-items
How does the app work?
Point to a test image in Catchoom's demo collection, or select one of your own collections. Whatever experience you have previously crafted will pop-up from the object you scan.
- Image recognition of real-world objects.
- Collection-specific matching.
- Open website related to matched item.
- Open AR experience related to matched item.
- Switch between Single Shot Mode (one picture) and Finder Mode (continuously scanning).
- View API Responses instead of the interactive content.
- Share your collection and settings with someone else in a message that includes a mobile deep link.
How to use the app with items in your own collection
Note that to use your own collections and items (objects that become interactive) you'll need to create an account at Catchoom's CraftAR service. You can start with a Free Trial (https://my.craftar.net/accounts/signup/).