Atlanta Falcons

    Atlanta Falcons icon

    Atlanta Falcons

    by: mobifans 5 8.4

    8.4 Users



    The Atlanta Falcons Cloud is now available to you for FREE!

    Everything from Atlanta Falcons news, the Falcons Schedule, NFL scores, NFL standings, the Atlanta Falcons shop and more. A simple app dedicated to giving you the best up to date information.

    DISCLAIMER: Mobifans is not affiliated with the Atlanta Falcons or the NFL. Mobifans is not responsible for any copyrighted material, trademarks, logos, team names as they are used for Descriptive Purposes and does not have the permission of any sports, team, league or association.

    The Atlanta Falcons are located in the state of Georgia.

    The history of the Atlanta Falcons from Wikipedia.

    The Atlanta Falcons are a professional American football team based in Atlanta, Georgia. They are a member of the South Division of the National Football Conference (NFC) in the National Football League (NFL). The Falcons play their home games at the Georgia Dome in downtown Atlanta, but construction is likely to begin in 2014 on a new stadium with play beginning in the 2017 season. Their headquarters and practice facilities are located at a 50-acre site in Flowery Branch, Georgia.[1] The Falcons joined the NFL in 1965[2] as an expansion team, after the NFL offered then-owner Rankin Smith a franchise to keep him from joining the rival American Football League (AFL). The AFL instead granted a franchise to Miami, Florida (the Miami Dolphins). In their 45 years of existence, the Falcons have compiled a record of 298–402–6 with division championships in 1980, 1998, 2004, and 2010. Their only Super Bowl appearance was Super Bowl XXXIII.

    Over the last four years the Falcons, under General Manager Thomas Dimitroff, Head Coach Mike Smith, and Quarterback Matt Ryan, have been one of the best franchises in the NFC. Since the start of the 2008 season, the Falcons have recorded four consecutive winning seasons for the first time in franchise history. They lead the NFC in number of wins during that period with 43. Mike Smith’s 43–21 regular-season record in that span is the fifth-best in the league.[3] The Falcons had the NFL's second best winning percentage at home during the period of 2008 to 2010 with a .833 percentage. The Falcons have qualified for the playoffs three times (2008, 2010 and 2011) during this period, but lost all three in the first round [4]

    The Atlanta Falcons Football Team is owned by business man Arthur Blank, and eight limited partners.[5] Arthur Blank who purchased the team on February 2002 owns 90% of the franchise and the eight limited partners own the remaining 10% of the franchise.[6] Arthur Blank was born and raised in Flushing, New York. Blank graduated from Stuyvesant High School in New York City and went on to attend Babson College, where he graduated with a B.S. degree in Business Administration and accounting. He also received an honorary degree from Furman University. In 1978, Blank co-founded Home Depot with Bernie Marcus. New York investment banker Ken Langone assembled the initial group of investors. Blank spent 19 years as the company's president before succeeding Marcus as CEO. Blank retired from the company in 2001 as co-chairman.[7]

    This app will add a new icon onto your home screen that links to a mobile web page that helps fund and promote the development of this app. If you do not want to use this awesome resource, you can either ignore it or delete it. If you do use it, we greatly appreciate your support.

    Tags: does bernie marcus own the atlanta falcons , 獵鷹隊 nfl

    Users review

    from 5 reviews