Bears by StatSheet
by: StatSheet, Inc. • 11
If you are a fan of the Chicago Bears and the National Football League, this is the one app you must have. Da Bears Daily by StatSheet gives you previews, recaps, live scoring and up-to-the-minute analysis based on real-time stats and historical trends. We leverage our advanced technology and database of over two billion statistics to give you unique insights and proprietary metrics, including team power rankings and individual player rankings and grades. We even arm you with fact-based smack talk to send to your friends. Download the app and prepare to unleash the power of data!
Da Bears Daily's app includes:
- Live play-by-play for every game for every NFL team
- Dynamically updated Live Page with up-to-the-minute scores, player stats, ball possession status, down number, and distance to 1st down for every NFL game
- The Bears's full schedule with quick-view access to full game boxscores and player stats
- Daily articles and analysis throughout the season, including previews and recaps for every game
- Sortable team and player stats for every team in the league
- Proprietary StatSheet metrics like StatRank, which algorithmically ranks every player and team in the league
- Stat-based grades for the season and for each game for every player
- Continuously updated standings
- Full rosters for every NFL team
- StatSmack - our stat-based trash talking app that arms you with irrefutable data to send to your friends on why the Bears are better than any other team on the planet.
- Links to our StatSheet NFL Twitter and Facebook accounts for every team. Follow us for dynamic in-game updates on scores, big plays, win probability and more!
© 2011 StatSheet, Inc. All rights reserved Da Bears Daily is part of the StatSheet Network and is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Chicago Bears or the National Football League. Certain scores and statistics copyright © 2011 by The Sports Network. Any commercial use or distribution without the express written consent of The Sports Network is strictly prohibited.