by: BoD • 93
Bikey is a bike computer / ride recorder.
Use it to record your rides, and display useful information:
- current speed
- ride duration
- total distance
- current time
- a compass
- heart rate.
Bikey is best used with a bike mount: the data is displayed in full screen with a large font for visibility,
and a single tap cycles through the different information.
- Android Wear and Pebble support (keep your phone in your pocket!)
- Bluetooth LE heart rate monitors support
- some useful stats and graphs can be displayed on recorded rides
- cadence recording capability (requires the phone to stay in your leg pocket)
- rides can be exported in .gpx and .kml formats
- cloud sync (with Google Drive) allows to backup/restore your rides and share them among several devices very easily
- and more...
The app is open source and in active development, please don't hesitate to report any bugs or feature requests: BoD@JRAF.org / https://github.com/BoD/bikey