by: Dogu Cetin • 116
IMPORTANT NOTE: THE APPLICATION SAVES AFTER 100 DARTS ONLY!!!
Darts Practice, Training, Trainer, 501, Triple 20, 19, 18, 17, 16, 15, Statistics, Averages, Best Scores
Darts Practice 20 application analyses your performance at 20, 19, 18, 17, 16, 15 regions and calculates variations in horizontal and vertical axes. The aim is to hit maximum triples in 100 darts. Most of the players prefer this practice routine but only keep total score. This application keeps statistics and variances in addition to score which might be important to pin point mistakes.
- Practice: Boxes are only available for 4 neighbour regions in "Practice" page. Any other hit should be marked with outside box. Application uses entered data to calculate up/down and left/right drifts from triple and amount of variation in horizontal and vertical axes. Although hits to small and big pie are the same in score, they make difference in variation. Therefore, user should enter practice data to corresponding regions properly to make calculations reliable. Average and best scores are displayed for the selected target. Text colour changes to green and red, when you are above and below respectively in order to motivate.
- Performance: Basic statistics are listed in this page such as number of triples, 180s, 140s, 100s, etc. Besides that statistical information, darts distribution map represents number of hits to each region with color code.
- Analysis: Variations of darts in horizontal and vertical axes are calculated in this page. Comment section is the summary of calculations to give an idea about drifts from target triple. In addition to drifts, variance is also calculated in both axes. Maximum variance is 10.
- Statistics: Long term statistics are kept and displayed visually in weekly, monthly, yearly basis. Average and best scores for selected duration are also displayed.
- Help: Basic explanations of the application are described in this page