Dive Logbook (Free)
by: Keith Best • 10
Whether you do sport diving or commercial diving this app will help you to keep a log of all your scuba diving on any Android device.
Some of the benefits include:
- If you input the latitude and longitude of your dives and you have Google Maps installed you can view them all on the map or you can select to view only one dive on the dive map.
- You can link a folder of photographs to each dive.
- You can store your medical details, insurance details, images of your certificates you have attained.
- List all your equipment with service and test dates, cost etc, good for insurance purposes and knowing when items are due for servicing or testing.
- The database can be exported to the SD card to enable you to back it up.
* If you wish to change the dive number and dive time offset this must be changed in Settings prior to adding any dives. dive number and dive time offset can not be changed once dives have been added.
* If you have used this free version and want to keep the data you have input. Simply export the database before you uninstall this free version. Then once you have installed the full version you can simply run the import option to have all your data restored (see help).
* In this free version you are limited to storing details for 15 dives.
If you find any bugs or have any other suggestions on how to improve the app then please email me at email@example.com..
Any suggestions for enhancements will be incorporated into the full version of the app in order of what will be of most benefit to the majority. There will be no enhancements made to this free version.
Happy and safe diving - Keith Best
Tags: dive logbook , divelogbook , dives logbook , log book dive scuba free androil , logbook padi scuba скачать , scuba logbook test , what is a good scuba logbook