by: Chris Brossard • 11
Find your current position (latitude and longitude) and share it and a link to a map of your location with friends or family. Also monitor your altitude, GPS heading, sun and moon rise and set times, and dawn and dusk times. Astronomical calculations are based on software described in the book "Astronomy on the Personal Computer" by Oliver Montenbruck and Thomas Pfleger.
- Tap on Email button to send an email containing your location and a map link
- Tap on Text button to send a text message containing your location
- GPS heading requires movement
- Sharing your location requires cellular or WiFi service
- Requires a device with a navigation satellite sensor
- Get a clear view of the sky