by: Peter Ho • 265
The purpose GPS Logger is to log your GPS coordinates , speed and distance to a file on your SD card.
- Background logging GPS latitude, longitude, altitude, speed, pace, total distance
- Log with the selection of activities including running, walking, biking, skiing, snow boarding, driving and customize activity
- Powerful history filter
- Google map thumbnail in history
- Attach photos to session
- Share session history with your friends
- Export GPX , KML (For Google Earth) and CSV (For Excel) files
- Export TCX (Garmin) file and FITLOG (SportTracks) file
- Show/hide items
- Build-in file manager to launch csv, kml files
- Limit 10 history records
- Speed chart
- Bar chart statistics
- Mutli-language : English, German, French, Italian, Spanish,Portuguese, Trad. Chinese, Simplified Chinese and Japanese
Features in PRO version :
Share Google Map route and session photos to friends
Support file upload to your Dropbox
No limitation of history records
No limitation of time interval
* Modify/delete SD card contents is used to write CSV file to SD card
* Internet access is used for ad
* Prevent phone from sleeping is used to keep the screen on for user taking lap
How to use the app ?
Press "GPS" icon to enable GPS.
Press "Start" button to start logging GPS data. To stop logging, press the "Stop" button
Press "Save" icon to save the logging data to KML,GPX,CSV file
1. For those who need support please email to the designated email.
Do NOT use either the feedback area to write questions, it is not appropriate and that is not guaranteed that can read them.
2. If you like this app, please purchase the PRO version. http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.peterhohsy.gpsloggerpro