GPS Track Browser - Free
by: Qbedded • 895
Track Browser searches for GPS files on your SD card and allows you to view the details of each individual track.
You can easily navigate from track to track via previous and next buttons.
Track Browser shows your track, route and waypoints on a map or satellite image. Other views provide detailed file information, an altitude and velocity chart.
Track Browser supports the following formats:
- GPX, GPS Exchange Format
- KML & KMZ, Keyhole Markup Language
- NMEA, National Marine Electronics Association
- IGC, International Gliding Commission (FAI)
Track Browser provides filtering on file formats, so you can easily select which kind of files you would like to browse. Most popular logger applications for Android (like My Tracks and CoPilot) allow you to export the track to GPX or KML. Track Browser let you easily review those tracks.
Be aware that Google maps are used to show the corresponding maps. These maps are loaded from the Internet and increase your 3G or WIFI data usage.
Restrictions and work in progress:
- Track Browser will only show the first track or route of you file on the map. The information view will provide information for all tracks and routes in the file.
- KML and NMEA support is limited, not all details of your file may be shown.
Do not hesitate to contact me if you experience any problems when browsing your files with this app.
Have a look and review your hiking, cycling, flying, driving, skiing, golf, whatever trips with this small and easy-to-use application.
Tags: track browser geschwindigkeit , browser agps , kml file viewer , how to use peakbagger