by: Jongle N7 • 968
Juggling Lab is an application for creating and animating juggling patterns. Its main goals are to help people learn juggling patterns, and to assist in inventing new ones.
This is a port of the desktop application called Juggling Lab: http://jugglinglab.sourceforge.net/.
Quick feature overview:
- Animates all solo and passing siteswap patterns, including synchronous and multiplexed patterns, and patterns involving movement of the juggler bodies
- Support for bounced throws, including multiple bounces and hyperlift/hyperforce throws
- Realistic hand model, with cubic spline hand paths that match the velocities of balls at throwing points
- Integrated siteswap pattern generator
- Step-by-step list of basic tricks to train yourself in order to master a more complex trick
- Huge (400+) categorized list of tricks, including JuggleMaster's
- Bookmark your favorite tricks
- Possibility to pinch to zoom, rotate, pause and change the speed of the animation
- Add, delete and rename pattern lists and tricks
- Share tricks with your friends
Tags: juggling lab