by: Dries Claerbout • 301
“Sports Timer” is an easy to use programmable countdown timer intended for interval training, workouts (like Tabata (HIIT)) and teaching. Music can be easily added to support your training.
"Sports Timer" is made for "public viewing" while "Workout Timer" is made for personal use. see below.
The unique key features are:
• The ability to make very complex workouts
• Big display (push on it to start / pause /resume, long push = reset)
• Change the workout very easy and fast
• Lots of presets, easy loaded
• Choose "timer done" beep sound
• Choose "on counting" music. (music player included)
• Configure startup conditions: Volume, brightness, load preset at startup, ...
• Export & Import presets to/from file, mail, dropbox, ... Easy to share you workouts with friends
• Countdown until the system clock is equal to a predefined string. So, it's possible to countdown until the next hour starts. Example: it's 7h30m00s, clock-block: 00:00 => countdown 30 minutes.
• Scheduled Start: Plan a whole year and start it automatically (e.g. school bell)
• Change the colors of Action-,Rest-,Stopwatch-, Clocks and Laps-blocks
• Counting up (stopwatch) possible
• Skip-button available to skip the current timer
A “Sports Timer” countdown sequence can be made of 1 or more following blocks:
• Action: Counting down some time intended to do some action
• Rest: Counting down some time intended to recover from your action
• Stopwatch:an up counter (use the skip button to stop & jump to the next)
• Clock: Countdown until the system time meets your string
• Laps: Execute 1 or more previous blocks X-times, Laps can be set to infinity. To have an endless loop
“Sports Timer” supports playing sound to indicate the end of a timer block. It will be played at the end of each countdown action / rest block.
There are 12 possible sounds available. Or you can choose your own MP3 sound.
Music can also be played on counting. A default directory can be chosen or choose a single file for each block.
“Sports Timer” Timer sequences can be stored in presets. A preset can be easily loaded by swiping to the right.
Preloaded (default) presets:
• Preset 1: Tabata:( 20s , 10s ) * 8
• Preset 2: Gibala: 180s + (60s + 75s) * 8
• Preset 3: Exercises: (( 30s, 20s , 10s ) * 4 , 2 min rest) * 5
• Preset 4: Stopwatch: (( 30s , 30s ) * 8 , 4 min rest ) * 5
• Preset 5: Basic Timer: Action: 5 min.
• Preset 6: Basic Structure: Rest: 5s (Action: 180s , Rest: 30s ) *2 laps
All presets and settings can be send to an e-mail contact / dropbox / Bluetooth / Skype / ... (depends on the installed programs on your phone).
Free version limitations
• All Presets are stored without the sound & music info
• Changes in the general settings are not stored when closing the app
It can also be useful in the following areas: judo, cycling, running, sprinting, weightlifting, circuits, mixed martial arts, …
Bruges Area, Belgium
Tabata HIIT sport timer, Laps Countdown training timer, judo, fitness workouts, Gym training timer, training assistant, workouts timer, gym workouts, countdown workout counter, judo interval timer, Tabata, HIIT timer , complex workouts, Gibala, interval training, workout timer for interval training, sprint, weightlifting , boxing or martial arts, crossfit training, sport interval timer, round (laps) timer, mixed martial arts, programmable extended sport Training, judo club Brugge, JCB