Syracuse Orange Live Clock
by: Smartphones Technologies, Inc. • 26
**7 Day Free Trial!** Syracuse Orange Live Clock, with football and basketball scores below the clock when games are on. This widget lets you replace the standard clock in your phone with a custom Syracuse clock, with instant access to schedules, news and scores by conference.
*2013-2014 schedules and scores are in the clock. If you don't see them, please update your app!
Subscription: This is an officially licensed product with royalties paid to the university. The $2.99 annual subscription is good for 12 months from date of purchase (after the free trial ends). If you don't like it, just cancel your subscription within 7 days and you won't be billed. To manage subscriptions, launch the Google Play Store app, then tap Menu > My Apps > Subscriptions.
- Includes 3 layouts: Flip Clock, Scoreboard & Analog. (Scoreboard does not appear on the clock face with Analog, but you can still tap for scores).
- Tap the widget to see detailed scoreboard, schedule and news by conference
- With the widget open, tap the conference name to view other conference schedules, or tap the week number to view schedules for different weeks.
- Scoreboard will appear below the clock when games are on. In landscape mode, scores appear beside the clock.
- We don’t have room to show every game below the clock. To see more games, just tap the clock and select the Scores tab.
- To see other apps & widgets for other teams, visit: www.SmartApps.com/College
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: This clock is a widget, not an app. To add the clock to your home screen, follow the installation instructions below:
OS 3.0 versions: After downloading: (1) go to Menu > Notifications to install; (2) tap and hold on your home screen and select Widgets to add it to your phone. Tap the widget to see the latest conference schedule, news or scores, or to change user options.
OS 4.0 and above: On your Home Screen, go to Apps > Widgets, then swipe over until you see your clock widget. Then tap and hold to drag it to the selected location on your home screen. If it doesn't work, make sure you have enough available space (you may need to move other icons). The space required is 4 wide x 2 high.
Time Zones: Schedule times are displayed based on the time zone set on your phone. When you change time zones, the scheduled times displayed in the widget will automatically adjust.
A Note on Live Scores: The scores on your clock will always be slightly behind the actual game time. Unfortunately, we can’t change the laws of physics. It takes a few seconds to enter the scores into the computer, go out to the server, come back to our server, and finally out to your phone. If you’re already watching the game live, just enjoy the game!
Warning: If you’re using a task killer, make sure you add the schedule widget to the exceptions list or it will kill the schedule updates.
Tags: Syracuse, cuse, Orange, Orangemen, ACC, clock, sports, scores, scoreboard, NCAA, college, football, basketball, March Madness, bowl games, Smartphones Technologies, Inc., widget