Carrot Screen Locker
by: UNO Deve Inc • 2
Pull out carrot to unlock the screen! This Carrot Screen Locker supports to lock the screen and unlock the screen for free.
Works with Android mobiles and tablets
Simple to lock and easy to unlock
Supports to pull out carrot to unlock the screen
Show us date and time
Enable to set ringtone and vibration to remind us of unlocking
Show full screen or status bar
Support to fast unlock with search key
Pull out carrot to unlock the screen
With simple and beautiful UI
1. set vibration or sound as you wish to remind you of unlocking the screen,
2. Enable full screen or status bar here to get notifications.
3. This free app Carrot Screen Locker supports to fast unlock with search key.
4. Just set and activate this screen locker.
5. No need to cancel the original screen locker and it will be automatically replaced.
6. We can get a cartoon background with a rabbit and carrot.
7. Such information as date and time could be accessible to us in this locked screen.
8. Just pull out carrot with the sound or vibration (if you enabled before) to unlock the screen.
This screen locker allows unlocking the screen by pulling out carrot in this carrot theme here.
Email us if you need.
The carrot can be a root vegetable, usually orange in colour, though purple, red, white, and yellow varieties exist. It may have a crisp texture when fresh. The most commonly eaten part of a carrot is a taproot, although the greens can be sometimes eaten as well. It could be a domesticated form of the wild carrot Daucus carota, native to Europe and southwestern Asia. The domestic carrot can have been selectively bred for its greatly enlarged and more palatable, less woody-textured edible taproot. The Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) reports that world production of carrots and turnips for calendar year 2011 was almost 35.658 million tonnes. Almost half might be grown in China.