by: syoubook304 • 503
• Text of setting screen is very hard to read on some devices. (Reported one is HTC Butterfly.)
When you swipe up from Home button, an Assist Application will start.
By installing this app, you can disable it or replace with another operation.
You can choose from the following actions:
• Doing nothing
• Launching another app (includes Home app)
• Calling a shortcut
1) After installation, swipe up from the home key.
2) Select "Another action" or "No action," and then click "Always."
Example of use
• Select "No action" if you often play some games with your device.
• Select "Another action" and set Launcher mode to use this as secondary launcher.
• Select "Another action" and set to launch Home app. Then you can use both a designed primary home app (possibly a little inconvenient) and a secondary home screen (maybe contains many icons and widgets.)
No ads, no connections and no permissions! This is one of the most secure apps.