3G Watchdog Pro - Data Usage
by: Youtility Mobile • 6.9K
This is the paid version of 3G Watchdog. It contains some extra features as: Advanced data usage prediction, graphs for usage history and CSV export, 5 widget styles, backup/restore... among many other.
We all have some limits in our data plan, either by fares or speed limit. This way you control the amount of data usage every time you check it to adjust it to your allowed monthly consumption.
First time you install it, you have to set your data plan details. This means: the allowed amount of data allowed (in bytes, KB, MB or GB), and the period (per day, week or month). What's more, you can set from there the warnings: notifications when we overtake a determined % of data usage, auto-disabling 3G when you reach that amount of data usage via APNdroid or JuiceDefender and auto-enabling when it comes back down that limit. Likewise you can choose the updating frequency for notifications and if you want the notification icon always visible, always hidden or just visible when 3G is enabled. Finally, you can set what to show on the counter table.
In that counter table will be displayed the total allowed data usage, today's, week's and month's usage as well as amount received and sent. There's a daily and a global consumption history. There's on the top a data usage bar that will help you out to see at a glance how's your consumption going.
3G Watchdog has been developed by an individual developer called Richard Gruet. He has no more apps on market, but he has achieved that 3G Watchdog becomes in a must have for many users.
Actually, we also regard 3G Watchdog a must have. Of course you can live without it, but if you want to have a comprehensive control over your data usage (and that matters since it could increase your phone invoice or decrease your connection speed), this is one of the best monitoring tool you can get.
Tags: 3g watchdog pro apk , 3g watchdog pro , watchdog pro , watchdog 3g pro , 3g watchdog pro descargar , 3g watchdog pro 1.1.1 , 3g watcdog pro , 3gwatchdog pro , 3g watchdog
by Emmanuel , Appszoom
Jun 08, 2011
3G Watchdog Pro monitors your Mobile and WiFi Internet data usage:
* Mobile (4G/3G/Edge/GPRS...), roaming & WiFi usage counting
* Advanced data usage prediction
* Billing rules (counts in blocks, ignores uploads, exclude apps, exclude time periods, do not count 2G or 4G)
* Usage history with graph & CSV export
* Usage by application (Android 2.2+, unavailable on Dell Streak)
* Real Time traffic graphs (local, roaming and WiFi)
* Alerts & optional auto-disable of mobile network
* Data usage widget (2 sizes / 5 styles). Mobile network enable/disable widget (Android 2.3 - 4.4).
* Backup/restore with optional auto-backup
* "Holo" user interface
* Account per SIM with auto switch (requires a phone with a SIM - WARNING! may not work well with dual-SIM phones).
* Import settings & data from 3GW free (don't uninstall 3GW free before importing!)
Translated in over 20 languages.
* Doesn't count properly usage on Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE-A (SM-G906S and SM-G901F) with Android 5.0 Lollipop. Please contact us for a refund, or if you want to help us to fix this problem.
* On Android 5.0+ the "Disable mobile network" function does not work (the mobile data switch widget and the auto-disable feature are both affected). This is because on Lollipop the enable/disable function is no longer accessible to third-party apps.
* Doesn't count properly global usage on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and 8.9 - this problem affects other data counting applications as well and is caused by a bug on the tablet itself. You may try to check the "Calculate global usage from usage by app" advanced option as a possible workaround (feedback welcome).
* Doesn't count properly global mobile usage on Samsung Galaxy R / Z (i9103) and possibly Galaxy Y. Problems were also reported with the Captivate Glide. Same workaround as for the Galaxy Tab (see above).
If you run into problems and wish to help to solve the problem while giving the community a chance to get a better 3GW Pro, please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with details.
-> See the FAQ at http://www.3gwatchdog.fr/en/faq