7Zipper - File Explorer
by: PolarBear soft • 81.7K
Zipper is a file management system you can understand and work with. It's easy to use and has a user friendly interface. With Zipper, you can browse, copy, move, delete, rename, zip, unzip, or backup your files, both on your phone and on your SD card. And when you're moving a lot of documents, you can select multiple files at once to save yourself time, and the app can work with both files and folders. The app also gives you access to your phone's system information like cpu, memory, and network, and allows you to kill tasks.
This task manager is easy to use and lets you not only manage your system, but allows you to zip and unzip files too. It features multi-select and lets you move things back and forth from your phone's memory to your SD card.
This does nothing really different than most stock file management systems.
Tags: 7zipper , how to use 7zipper , 7ziper , zipper7 , 7 zipper , 7zipper file explorer , 7zipper androix , 7zipper 1.9.5 , turning rar to bin using 7zipper
May 21, 2015
This app help you to browse
(It is not just archiver/extractor .
It is useful tools for file management, and it require some permissions.)
zip, seven zip, jar
zip, alz, egg, tar, tar.gz, tar.bz2, gz, bz2, rar, jar, 7z, lzh
support split zip archive (z01, z02 ..., zip.001, zip.002 ..)
- copy,move,paste (file, folder)
- open,rename,delete (file, folder)
- sdcard usage
- backup app
- image viewer (support animated gif)
- text viewer ( you can open large text file)
- system information
- task killer
- ftp client
- ftp server (you can manage files of your phone by wifi)
- http server (you can manage files of your phone by wifi)
- SDCard Storage Usage
- Manage Default app launcher
- Image Resize
- file search & find string in text-files
- support lan-network
- support access for external storage / usb
- support shortcut for system app permission manager