Downtime work is so often the only way to reach deadlines. Either if you are a professional or amateur programmer / editor, if you have documents that require review and edition, Qooye.com's 920 Text Editor is a simple great solution to get your work done.
It supports lot of coding languages: PHP, Python, JS, HTML, CSS, C , SQL... and many more. Despite it looks like a simple text editor (like Notepad) it has some features that make all the difference. For example, it allows multi-tab, so you can switch from one document to the next seamlessly. In addition, it show line numbers, blank characters, tabs and line breaks - which are a must for debugging purposes.
There's more: it highlights functions, classes, strings and other attributes with different colors in order to make the code more readable. It even auto indent! You can customize font type/size, search for specific word and replace / replace all, convert selection to uppercase / lowercase and lock screen orientation. There are many other file management and personalization features (i.e. Color Scheme).
Although 920 Text Editor has been mainly developed as a code editor, it can also be used as a e-book reader for .txt novels.
In a nutshell, 920 Text Editor is a full-featured text editor with lots of coding-oriented features.
Tags: 920 text editor apk , 920 text , jeceditor , 920 text editor , 920 editor , text editor .apk , 920 text editor .apk , latex editor apk , jota text editor apk
by Manu , Appszoom
Mar 26, 2014
920 Text Editor is a run on the Android phone a powerful text editor, anywhere, you can easily view or edit your code, you can also use it as e-book reader to open txt novel, it is like on Windows EmEditor, EditPlus so powerful.
More change log please go to www.jecelyin.com
1. Multi Tab, you can open different files in different tabs to facilitate you in a different text of this switch to edit
2. syntax highlighting:
3. show line numbers
4. show blank characters (tabs, line breaks)
5. automatically detects the open file encoding, and you can also convert the current file encoding support:
ISO-2022-CN, BIG5, EUC-TW, GBK, GB2312, ISO-8859-5, KOI8-R, WINDOWS-1251, MACCYRILLIC, IBM866, IBM855
, ISO-8859-7, WINDOWS-1253, ISO-8859-8, WINDOWS-1255, ISO-2022-JP, SHIFT_JIS, EUC-JP, ISO-2022-KR
, EUC-KR, UTF-8, UTF-16BE / UTF-16LE, UTF-32BE / UTF-32LE / X-ISO-10646-UCS-4-34121 / X-ISO-10646-UCS-4-21431
6. easy toolbar, you can quickly make a new file, open, save, save as, undo/redo, and some commonly used symbols, back to last edit location, etc.
7. list of recently opened files history
8. regular search, replace or replace all
9. change the font and font size
10. "Word wrap" switch
11. lock the screen orientation in: auto, horizontal or vertical
12. remember the last open file
13. hide the soft keyboard, long press the edit area can be turn on
14. long press the "edit area" you can convert selected text to uppercase or lowercase
15. auto indent
16. keep the screen in the awake state
17. you can run at ROOT permissions
18. easy's file manager, you can delete or rename the file, or open with other application to view, copy/move etc. to manage files
19. use the volume keys to quickly switch the display/hide the toolbar, full-screen mode
20. preview the HTML file
21. power Color Picker
22. use Grep recursive search keyword in the path
23. you can use the "Preferences" menu "Donate" page to the donate it