by: amilab • 4
- Create a script for backup apps (upto 30) using adb backup
- Manage generations of backup data
- SDK must be installed in your PC
- This app itself does not have a function for backing up apps
[How to use]
* Install Android SDK in your PC and set it up in advance so that adb command can be executed on command prompt
1. Activate this app and input name of backup. Name of backup is used as names of backup script and backup data.
2. Select options as required and tap OK button.
3. Select apps to be backed up from a list (MAX: 30)
4. Tap save icon (beside title)
5. Transfer created script ("name of backup".bat) to PC.
6. Activate command prompt and execute the script.
Tags: adb backup , adb backup calendar , adbbackup , adb backup apk shared all , adb backup wifi , adb backup f , adb backup è¤‡æ•° , adb ゲーム バックアップ , adb バックアップ wifi