Advanced Download Manager
by: DimonVideo • 508.8K
Advanced Download Manager lets you control your downloads - easily stop and start, and reorder. It lets you download up to three files at a time, and uses multi-threading to accelerate downloads. Adding downloads to it is painful however, and begs the question of whether it's worth it.
The app has decent controls for stopping and starting downloads, as well as changing their order. It uses multi-threading to accelerate downloads, and lets you download up to three files at a time. You can also view only specific download types (e.g. videos).
Adding downloads is rather slow and painful - you either have to use the apps very poor inbuilt browser, or share download links and then select ADM. This will then open a dialogue box, where you have to confirm. This is a rather inelegant solution in my opinion.
Tags: advanced manager , best manager , er simultaneous connections , manager , androrid , manager https , manager simultaneously , advanced manager utilizzo , change manager icon code
Mar 17, 2015
Powerful Downloader for Android:
- downloading from internet up to three files simultaneously;
- accelerated downloading by using multithreading (9 parts)
- interception of links from android browsers and clipboard;
- download files in background and resume after failure;
- loader for images, documents, archives and programs;
- downloading to SD-card for Lollipop and Marshmallow;
- smart algorithm for increased speed of downloading;
- downloading only through the internet on Wi-Fi;
- boost downloader for 2G, 3G and 4G networks;
- changing the maximum speed in real time;
- video downloader and music downloader;
- resuming of interrupted downloads;
- support files larger than 2 gigabyte;
- parallel download files in queue.
- interface customization and themes;
- select the folder for downloaded files;
- different automatic actions after finishing;
- save different file types in different folders;
- create an empty file to accelerate downloading;
- autostop process if the battery charge level is low;
- import list of links from a text file on SD-card;
- autoresume after errors and break of connection;
- planning start of downloading at right time;
- turbo mode for speed up downloading;
- getting size of file and beautiful name;
- backup list of downloads and settings;
- profiles for each type of connection;
- automatic operation on schedule;
- support quick autoadd download.
- light material design;
- filter by types and status;
- left menu with quick options;
- context menu for easy management;
- sorting downloads by order, size and name;
- open completed files through favorite apps;
- information about downloading: speed, size, time;
- support pause, resume, restart for downloads;
- creation of advanced profiles for sites;
- fine-tuning for each download;
- widget on home screen.
- icon with progress and speed in notification panel;
- transparent progress-bar on top of all windows;
- completion notification by sound and vibration.
Built-in ADM Browser:
- support of multiple tabs;
- advanced media downloader;
- list of history and bookmarks;
- easy sending file to downloader;
- download mp3 from popular archives;
- interception of mp4 video from tubes;
- easy downloader for all types of files;
- download accelerator for social networking;
- option "User-Agent" for forgery the browser.
Simple control for downloads:
- press on the download to start/stop the process;
- press on the completed download to open the file;
- long press on download to display the context menu.
Add URL links in ADM:
- press on link and from window "Complete action using" select ADM Editor;
- long press on a link to display the context menu, press "Share" or "Send" and from window "Share via" select ADM Editor;
- copy link, after program intercept it from clipboard and send in ADM Editor, or use "Add" button and paste the link.
ADM is the best android download manager for you!
ADM shows ads. To disable buy Advanced Download Manager Pro.
Advanced Download Manager does not support YouTube under the rules.