Advanced Voice Calculator Plus
by: MobileVoiceApps • 3
Before using the application, we highly recommend you to watch the video on how to use the application.
***** Latest Changes = Swipe Left to get Arithmetic Functions and Swipe Right to get Trigonometric Functions *****
For video on how to use the Voice Command - Please go to this link - http://youtu.be/mnvuc4YQwAE
For Video on how to use other features of the application - Please go to this link - http://youtu.be/xSdF0k3Dn7A
Features of Paid Version:
1. Voice Command Support for Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Inverse, CubeRoot, SquareRoot, Square, Cube, Power, Factors, Prime, Multiple, Percentage.
2. Supports LCM, GCD, Average, Least Number, Greatest Number, Hypotenus - These features are not found in any existing calculators.
3. Interest Calculator
4. Date Calculator
5. Unit Converter
6. History - Retains your calculations even after exiting the application.
For devices with Android Version less than 4.0 (IceCream and SandWich), to use the Voice Command, you should have an active internet connection. From Android Version 4.0, there is an Offline version of Voice Recognition available. This is limitation of Android and not our application.
To effectively use the Voice Command Feature, please follow these rules:
1. Speak clearly with stress on Operators (+, -, *, /, ...)
2. Avoid any noisy surroundings. Noise around you may tamper your command
Requests to the Users of our application:
1. We cannot answer the queries that people post in GooglePlay. So, for any queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Please do rate the application, as ratings will boost our confidence
3. Please allow Automatic Updates, so that you may not miss out the features that we add in the future.
We have done our best to get the calculations right. But, there may be situations where our application may not produce the correct results. We cannot be held responsible for such circumstances. If you are using our application, then you comply to these policies.