by: ESTsoft Corp. • 104K
It's really hard to review an antivirus. We've never had or know anyone who has ever found any threats with a security app yet. It seems that antivirus apps are like magic stones to chase away sabertooth tigers. The only thing about we can really assess is whether or not the system slows down. Put another way, if it's laggy or not. It isn't.
Let's see what does ALYac offer. According to ESTsoft Corp, ALYac detects and removes malicious apps and packages; manages spam calls and messages and evaluates potential dangers according to a developer safety rating.
Is it enough to download it? Does it have to be laggy to be more reliable? We leave that choice in your hands.
Tags: alyac , alyac review , alyac reviews , al yac , alyac antivirus für , alyac 18.104.22.168 apk , alyac test , alyac antivirus review , alyac antivirus
by Peter , Appszoom
May 31, 2011
[Dr.Capsule update releasing in stages]
ALYacM is rebranding to Dr.Capsule!
Next version update will be released in stages due to stable deployment.
We will choose target users for the new update randomly according to the Google Play policy.
We will gradually increase the update user rate. So if you’re still using the old app, please wait a bit more to get a new update.
Meet the Safer and more convenient Dr.Capsule!
ALYac Android is an Android OS-Optimized antivirus application featuring the advanced security features of ALYac,
The most popular free antivirus application in Korea.
1. Antivirus Protection for Android – Malicious file and package detection.
2. Optimization - Provides memory free and cache deletion feature
3. App Management – Provides Package Safety Indices and notices potentially dangerous apps
4. Spam Management – Spam filtration based on registered spam numbers and keywords.
5. WIFI Management - Improved wireless security by network security grading
- Add device administration permission for app security
This app uses administration permission.
Android 2.3~, 4.0~