by: Mobile programming course, KAU-ECE • 27
- Nice user-interface.
- The calculator supports very big numbers.
- Presenting bunch of extra functions beside the basic ones on an attractive slider.
- The slider has a cool animation entrance appears at the beginning of the program.
- The slider has a scrollbar to indicate the position on scrolling right and left.
- On the rotating the device, the screen is split up in a nice way.
- There is a history list to keep the track of all inserted operations. (The list can be cleared from the menu button).
- Clicking on "C" button, the current operation will be cancelled.
- Upon entering any invalid characters or pressing on inappropriate button, the vibarator of the device will vibrate to indicate the error input.
- One can long-click on any entry in the history list to copy a previous result into the LCD.
- The state of the calculator will be saved automatically upon exiting the program.
Tags: calculator interface javacode , calculator with history , mohammed@ , programming calculator history