by: Menny Even Danan • 21.8K
AnySoftKeyboard is a functional, good looking keybaord. It has predictive, and multiple themes, all of which look good. It's not very original however - it doesn't do anything new. The predictive also isn't particulariliy good, and some things are layed out strangely.
The app is a decent keyboard - it has multiple themes, all of which look good. The themes are fairly customizable too, which is nice. The keyboard also has arrow keys for moving between characters - a great addition, especially for people who find it difficult to tap exactly where you want the cursor to go.
The app isn't overly original - it does very little new. There's also some odd layout decisions, the buttons fro going between characters numbers and letters where in a very odd place, and split into two, which seemed unnecessary.
Tags: anysoftkeyboard , anysoftkeyboard descargar , anysoft keyboard , anysoftkeyboard. , is anysoftkeyboard safe , any soft keyboard , how to install anysoftkeyboard , anysoftkeyboard themes , anysoftkeyboard qr
May 21, 2015
Any Soft Keyboard is an on screen keyboard with multiple languages support.
This is one of the most customizable keyboards available.
To activate: Launch 'AnySoftKeyboard Settings' App, and follow the instructions.
* Multi languages keyboard support via external packages.
* Completion dictionaries for multiple languages.
* Also completes your typed words from you contacts names (Android 2.0+)!
* And, learns your typing behavior to provide next-word prediction.
* Multi-Touch support (as in, pressing SHIFT along with other characters).
* Extension keyboard (swipe your finger all the way up out of the keyboard).
* Voice Input support (Android 2.2+).
* Compact/Phablet Mode.
* Gesture support:
** Swipe left or right to switch layouts
** Swipe up to shift
** Swipe down to close the keyboard.
* Theme support (comes with a few built-in skins).
* Build-in user dictionary words editor.
* Build-in abbreviations dictionary: create shortcuts for words and sentences.
* Utility keyboard (swipe up from space-bar):
** Clipboard actions copy, paste, select-all, select selectively (long-press select and use arrow keys).
** Voice input
** And others.
* And many more features!
Support at: https://plus.google.com/communities/106050362696748221135