AppMonster Free Backup Restore
by: think Android • 25.1K
AppsMonster is a perfect replacement for the Android built-in app manage: it's easier to access and comes packed with interesting functionality. It allows you to quick launch, uninstall, backup, share and launch the market page of all the apps installed in your device.
What's more, all apps are listed displaying basic info such as if it runs in background, use Admob, support App2SD, install date and size. Apps can be sorted by name, size, date and App2SD. Likewise, they can be searched by keywords. AppMonters also shows basic storage information (used/available), apps installed and apps on the SDcard.
Although it won't win a design award, AppMonster is intuitive and useful. And, above all, it overtakes in ease-of-use and functionality the built-in Android app manager.
Tags: monster , appmonster , app monster , appmoster , app monster pro , app moster , appwererabbit , monsterapp , appmonster lite
by Emmanuel , Appszoom
Oct 25, 2013
AppMonster is an application manager for Android smartphones and tablets, that provides anything regarding installed Android Apps (like backup, restore, manage), by simple and powerful user interface.
The first Application Manager for Android, since 03. March 2009 on Google Play.
With AppMonster you can easily manage, backup and restore your apps. Enjoy features like batch backup, batch restore, uninstall, install from SD card, share and much more.
Let the AppMonster support you after phone reset or switch to a new phone.
Languages: English, German, Russian, Spanish, Polish, Japanese
Android 5.0 Lollipop
This app requires Android 2.2 - 4.4
For Android 5.0 (Lollipop) look for "AppMonster v5":
Import / Export
Export all your backups as a single file. This file will be stored in your common "Downloads" folder, so you can move your backups between different devices in easy way.
Backups -> Menue -> Export ...
Backups -> Menue -> Import ...
(Import is a PRO feature)
Share your backups with everyone over Wifi and any web browser. There is no cloud, your backups stay in your local Wifi.
Root support (busybox with installed applets "tar", "gzip" and "ls" required)
- 1-Click batch restore
- 1-Click batch uninstall
- Backup paid & protected apps
- Backup & restore app-data (f.e. settings)
- Automatic backup on new app installations - you have nothing to worry about
- Multiple version backup, you can always downgrade any app
- Backup apps to SD card
- Restore apps from SD card
- Backup/restore install-files (.apk) or Market-Links
- Batch restore from SD card or from Market
- Batch delete backups
- Quick uninstalling
- Search in apps and backups
- Sort your apps by install-date, name, size etc.
- Display apps with Ads (AdMob)
- Display apps can be moved to SD card
- Access to extended options like APP2SD, cache, permissions
- Scan SD card for install-files (.apk-files)
- Share app-links via Facebook, Twitter, mail
- Share install files directly
- Send backed up apps (.apk-files) by mail, Dropbox or what ever
This is the free version with Ads, go AppMonster PRO to get ads disabled.