by: App Optix • 532
Shape the future of the wireless industry by joining Strategy Analytics’ consumer mobile research panel. AppOptix is a research program from Strategy Analytics, a leading independent industry research firm. AppOptix is your opportunity to provide valuable feedback to improve the consumer experience in smartphones. As a panel member, you will be joining a select group of participants to share your mobile experience via the AppOptix application which will reside on your smartphone. Panel members are eligible for rewards and you can check the status of your rewards directly from your application.
Some notes on applying to participate on the AppOptix panel:
• AppOptix is designed for smartphones running Android 5.0 (Lollipop) and higher. Smartphones below 5.0 will not be accepted on the panel. With 5.0 and higher, you must give AppOptix permission to run on your smartphone. To do this, on your smartphone, go to Settings -> Security -> Apps With Access to Usage Data and switch AppOptix on so that it turns green.
• NOTE ON APPOPTIX PANEL PARTICIPATION: Approvals are subject to available openings on our panel. Upon submitting your request, we will contact you at the registered e-mail address if/when a position is open. AppOptix takes into consideration many factors in forming its panel, including network you use, smartphone you use, some of the demographic information you provide, among other things.
• NOTE TO AMAZON BRAND DEVICE USERS: Since Amazon brand devices only use a variant of the Android operating system, at this time these devices are not compatible with AppOptix.
• The AppOptix application is for Strategy Analytics panel members only. Only approved panel members will be able to successfully register/install the AppOptix application.
• Joining our panel is quick and easy:
Step 1: Download the application from the Google Play Store
Step 2: Enter your e-mail address and complete the installation process that includes turning on permissions
Step 3: Upon approval, you will receive an email and you can check the rewards directly from the application.
The AppOptix application tracks application usage behavior, including the app name, date/time, location, and duration of the usage.
The application does NOT collect any personal information such as telephone numbers, e-mails, usernames, passwords, keystrokes, nor monitor the content of the files.
For information on Strategy Analytics, please visit: http://strategyanalytics.com/ If you have any question on AppOptix, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: appoptix , screenwise, appoptix, and mi mobile