Arduino Domotic Control
by: Pablo Giménez • 8
Automate your home with a control system with Arduino, using multiple Arduino ethernet shields. Show the temperature/ humidity, configure the light, flame and gas sensor.
Setting the light sensor to turn on the led if it is dark or show if there is darkness. Also configure the flame and gas sensors with an interval time to run in background. If the flame or gas is detected, a notification is displayed in the status bar and the alarm is stopped. Also it can play a default sound and vibrate . When click on the flame/gas notification bar, it open the host configuration and it disables the flame/gas sensor.
- Control panel display the temperature/humidity in different places and the current states (on/off) of the flame and light detectors.
- Run flame/gas sensors, provide interval time to run those detectors. Show notification in the status bar if the flame or gas is detected.
- Run light detectors.
- Check if flame is detected.
- Check if gas is detected.
- Display if there is darkness.
- Supported Languages: US English and Spanish
For more information and the Arduino code visit: http://www.gimepmobile.com
Tags: arduino ethernet home automation , arduino home control