by: AT&T Services, Inc. • 19.9K
*Phone must be turned on and in AT&T network coverage to be located. Internet access required.
When you need to stay connected to the people who matter most, use AT&T FamilyMap.
With AT&T FamilyMap, locating your family has never been safer or easier and allows you to locate up to 10 family members on your account. You can even use the app to find a lost or stolen phone! Try it now and receive the first 30 days free! After 30 days, you will be automatically billed $9.99/month.
AT&T FamilyMap conveniently allows parents to:
* Find your family’s phone location on an interactive map
* Locate your family from your phone, tablet, or computer*
* Create a schedule for automatic location updates
* Pin and assign names to places your family visits often (home, school, friend’s house)
* Receive safe arrival alerts directly to your phone
For example, setup a schedule to receive a text message at 3:30 PM each day to
confirm that your child arrived home from school on time.
* Locate a lost or stolen Android phone or iPhone
* Track your family’s daily travels in their location history
AT&T FamilyMap is convenient for kids too!
* No need to send annoying “Where are you?” texts, locate your loved one without distracting them while they are driving
* Get real-time alerts when your child has arrived at school without distracting them with a text while they are in class
* Kids can check in easily by sending their current location on a map along with their choice of message, to a parent or anyone else in their contact book.
- I’m running late
- Can you pick me up?
- Just checking in
- Call me back
- Plus, add custom messages too!
New subscriber receives first 30 days free for up to 10 compatible devices on a postpaid multi-line account. 30 day offer available only thru AT&T and GooglePlay. Unless cancelled before the free 30 days end, automatic charges of $9.99/mo. for up to 10 lines apply. Cancel anytime. To cancel, visit att.com/directbill or call AT&T Customer Care at 1-800-331-0500. Data and messaging charges (including during the 30-day period) and taxes may apply. Consumer customers only. Accuracy, availability and timeliness not guaranteed. Devices must be turned on and in AT&T domestic network coverage to be located. Coverage not available in all areas. For additional restrictions, see familymap.wireless.att.com.
AT&T FamilyMap uses a number of techniques to determine a phone's location. AT&T phones that have Assisted GPS (A-GPS) return the most accurate locations when they have a clear line of sight to GPS satellites. For phones where A-GPS is not available, FamilyMap uses cell tower information to provide the most accurate location possible, which is usually within a few hundred yards to a few miles of the phone's actual location. This includes non A-GPS phones, as well as A-GPS phones that are not in a clear line of sight to GPS satellites.
Tags: att family map apk , at&t family map apk , at&t familymap apk , family map apk , the same , at&t family map , sample of at&t family map tracker , why isnt att family map more accurate , locate phone number in