Auto Digital Alarm Clock
by: ReliableApp • 0
This digital alarm clock plus timer app is here to solve your timing needs. Auto Digital Alarm Clock turns your android into a beautiful digital clock and alarm clock for free!
Auto Digital Alarm Clock IS THE MOST FULLY FEATURED AND MOST STABLE ANDROID ALARM CLOCK! FREE WITH NO LIMITATIONS!
- Sound ON/OFF,
- Vibrate ON/OFF
Auto Digital Alarm Clock is the new form of simplicity with elegantly designed clocks.
- Unlimited alarms and timers ¨C set them at a time, repeating
- One size fits all ¨C our app utilizes unique architecture that equally supports smartphones with the smallest screens up to the largest tablet screens without affecting in any matter the size of the app
- Intuitive app settings ¨C get an easy access to options you need
- Pretty and lightweight you can use it as a clock
- Build from the ground up with native tablet support
- Optimized for all known screen resolutions
Go to remove the device administration in location and security of setting to uninstall this app successfully.
Your wish is our command! Choose by yourself what will be the next feature of Auto Digital Alarm Clock ¨C send us e-mail or leave a comment with your suggestions.
MORE FROM WIKI:
An alarm clock can be a clock that is designed to wake a person at a specific time. The primary use of these clocks might be to awaken people from their night's sleep or short naps; they can be sometimes used for other reminders as well. Some may use sound, some use light, and some use sensors to identify when a person is in a light stage of sleep, in order to avoid waking someone when they're deeply asleep, which causes tiredness, even if the person may have had adequate sleep. To stop the sound or light, a button or handle on the clock can be pressed; but most clocks automatically may stop the alarm if left unattended long enough. A classic analog alarm clock can have an extra hand or inset dial that is used to specify the time at which to activate the alarm.
Traditional mechanical alarm clocks can have one or two bells that ring by means of a mainspring that drives a gear that propels a hammer back and forth between the two bells or between the interior sides of a single bell