Backup Text for Viber
by: SMeiTi • 1.9K
Backup Text for Viber allows you to export your Viber messages, convert to Plain Text, CSV, Excel and HTML file formats and yes, those files can be read in your phone or computer! Your exported files can be saved on your phone's SD card or sent to your email as attachment. It is fast and easy to backup your Viber messages!
Your Viber need to be updated to version 3.0 or later
* Export your conversation messages and Emoticon icons can be displayed in the HTML format
* Export and send to your email as attachment directly
* Filter by conversation
* Filter by date
* Filter by message type
* Sorting messages
* Export to Normal plain text (*.txt)
* Export to CSV, comma-separated values (*.csv)
* Export to Excel 2007/2010 workbook (*.xlsx)
* Export to HTML conversation (*.html)
* Export to HTML table (*.html)
* Selectable date and time format
* Support Unicode UTF-8 encoding with/without BOM
* Support Windows, Unix, Mac plain text new line format
Our Facebook page has some Sample Output screenshots
Backup Text for Viber and SMS to Text share same file format. Using our app SMS to Text, those export Viber messages can be restored to your phone as SMS
How to use:
Backup Text for Viber export your messages, based on your Viber messages history backup. Please follow the steps below, to make the up-to-date messages history backup:
1. Open your Viber
2. Press the Menu button
3. Click "More options"
4. Click "Settings"
5. Click "Email messages history"
6. Select "Backup Text for Viber"
7. Start to export your messages
If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please contact us at:
Viber is a trademark of Viber Media, Inc.
Tags: viber backup , .csv files of viber , how to backup viber messages , how to output the viber history , back and restor viber text , read viber from backup , best app to backup viber , how to backup viber chat , export complete viber msg