Basic Accessory Demo
by: Microchip Technology Inc • 16
This demo provides a simple example on how to interface from an Android device to an accessory using the Open Accessory framework added in v2.3.4+ and v3.1+ versions of the Android OS. The demo controls 8 LEDs on the board by touching the LED pictures on the screen, indicates the push button status of the board, and provides a percentage indication of the potentiometer. This demo also only shows how to use the host mode accessory implementation using the API10 android.hardware.usb library. This version works only for v3.1+ devices (API12+).
The firmware, documentation, and additional information are available at www.microchip.com/android.
* Fixed issue where data from the Android device was sent twice to the Accessory (introduced in v1.3)
* Workaround issue where Read() call does not throw exception upon close. This allows the use of orientation changes, back button, and home button
* Requires new firmware to take advantage of these features. Firmware will be available in October at www.microchip.com/mal in the v2011-10 release.
* added Japanese, Korean, and Chinese Localization support.
* disabled LED buttons when accessory is not attached.
* Initial release supporting v3.1+ devices with android.hardware.usb library (API12)
* Supports host mode accessories only.
Tags: k8055 example , k8055 software , arduino usb communication , basic accessory demo , basic accessory demo microchip , microchip basic communication demo , acessór para biblioteca , usb accessory test , arduino apk