Battery Indicator Percentage
by: RoadHouseLabs • 17.3K
Battery Indicator is a helpful application that shows the battery level in your status-bar, with a simple number that indicates the % level.
In addition, because obviously it can't only be that, the app is also a widget, which shows the percentage, a visualization so you can have a better image at how much battery did you use. And lastly, the remaining time you have until your phone runs out of battery.
The Battery Indicator doesn't consume extra power and it can be used in several languages: English, German, Dutch, French and so on. RoadHouseLabs is the developer of Battery Indicator and Logo Quiz, a fun game for exercising your memory. If you want to have a better look at your battery usage, download it quickly and have it installed as a widget!
Tags: индикатор батареи на андроид , индикатор батареи , индикатор батареи для андроид , индикатор батареи андроид , индикатор батареи для , индикаторы батареи для андроид , Индикатор батареи roadhouselabs андроид , маленький индикатор батареи на андроид , indicatore batteria come i phone su
by Ana , Appszoom
Jul 04, 2012
- Show battery percentage in your status-bar.
- Battery widget that shows big percentage indicator and remaining time!
- Automatically calculates remaining battery time based on your recent activity! (On first use, it might take up to 30 minutes for the application to correctly calibrate)
- Does NOT consume any extra power. Unlike some other applications available.
- Multilingual: English, German, Dutch, French, Portuguese and Spanish. (If you want to help translate into more languages, please get in touch!)
- Small filesize. Takes up almost no memory.
NOTE ABOUT REMAINING TIME:
Some users are confused about the remaining time. It is calculated based on your latest activity! E.g.: Suppose you are watching a movie, which obviously drains the battery quickly. Shortly after watching you start charging, and once it reaches 100% you unplug. The app will calculate the remaining time as if you were still watching a movie! After all, this was your latest activity before you plugged in your phone. Give it some time to adjust (±30 minutes) to your new usage pattern!
Attention Android 4.0 users: You might have to reboot your phone for the widget to show up!