Battery Save Scheduler
by: Kyakujin • 3
You can at the time you specified to execute arbitrary settings automatically related to the power saving of the terminal body.
Battery consumption of the terminal body, is largely determined by the run Wi-Fi function or the brightness setting of the display, the Bluetooth function, etc. Therefore, by adjusting the settings for these features, you will be able to reduce the battery consumption.
[Timing of execution]
- When the battery level falls below a threshold (percent).
- When the day of the week and time that you specify.
- When you want to manually run.
[The Items that can be set]
- ON / OFF of the Wi-Fi function.
- ON / OFF of the Bluetooth function.
- ON / OFF of the automatic screen rotation.
- ON / OFF of automatic synchronization .
- Setting the silent mode.
- The brightness of the screen.
- Screen timeout
- Special Thanks -
A part of UI design material in an application was used from Batch.
Thanks to the author!