Battery Widget Reborn 2017
by: Tomas Hubalek • 25.1K
Battery life is such a big issue on mobile devices that it's recommended to keep track of it properly. Tomas Hubalek's Battery Widget Reborn may be all you need to make it.
This app comes with both a home screen (1x1) and a notification drawer widget which does much more than showing just the battery level. Thus, it adds some functionality like power toggles (Bluetooth, sync, brightness, mobile data, WiFi...) you can fully customize and access from the notification drawer.
In addition, the notification drawer widget can show battery history (hourly battery draining bar graph) and many other parameters like battery level, voltage, temperature, health, etc. Finally, you can set and schedule profiles for Night and Weekend modes.
The interface is neat and smooth. Highly recommended app for monitoring your battery.
Tags: nexus wireless charger with reborn battery widget , battery widget reborn , battery saver for samsung 7526 , battery widget reborn nexus , is battery widget reborn a battery saver , скачать бесплатно battery widget reborn pro 2017
by Manu , Appszoom
Dec 16, 2013
Stylish battery widget with advanced functionality. Material theme design perfectly matches Android 4.x.
For full info about the app please visit http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/index.html.
This app provides following functionality:
- circle battery level indicator indicator perfectly fits pure Android design
- resizable on Android 4.x+
- support for both main and external dock battery (Asus Transformer only)
Basic battery info
- Battery Info
- Shortcuts to Power-Summary/Background Sync/Wifi/BT Settings
Status bar notification of battery status
- multiple icon styles
- prediction (estimation) how long battery lasts
- customisable texts in notification area (estimated time left, voltage, temperature, battery health)
Power saving functionality
- automatic power saving mode during the night (simple but powerful battery saver functionality)
Charging and discharging chart
Extended notifications support for Jelly Bean phones
- optional charging and discharging chart
- power related toggles:
- Background Sync
- Airplane mode
- customizable notification priority
- Settings shortcuts
- DashClock Extension
Specific HW vendor support
- supports Motorola 1% increment
- supports Asus Transformer secondary (dock) battery
Material themed interface on phones with Android 4.0+
Installation and operation notes
- Task Killer or Task Manager may affect this app. Please don’t use them if app does not work as expected
- App is highly optimised and DOES NOT drain you battery
- Known issues are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/known-bugs.html you can prioritise bug fixes and enhancements there by voting
- Frequently asked questions are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/faq.html, look there before sending support request
- Due to the limitation of the Android platform, home screen widgets will NOT be available if application is moved to SD card.
- Some devices indicate battery level every 10% due to their kernel design (known ones are: most Motorola devices including Droid and Atrix series, Samsung Moment series). Try to use Motorola 1% hack feature if your phone is among these devices
- In Android 4.0, the system may shrink and dim level indicator icons in status bar.
Voluntere for translations at http://translations.hubalek.net/app/bwr
Which version to download?
If you like Material Design install either Free or Pro version
- Free flavor contains ads
- Pro flavor is ads free.
Install Classic version if you like Holo Theme
- Classic has two options how to reward developer for his effort: either single payment for Pro functionality or Ad Supported version