by: Teksoft • 442
Blueinput for Android is an advanced Bluetooth application that allows you to connect a bluetooth Mouse or Keyboard to your Android device for extraordinary typing speed, wireless device control and an unrivaled coolness factor.
IMPORTANT: Samsung Galaxy phones and some HTC Models do not support Bluetooth L2CAP, needed for Blueinput to open a connection to your bluetooth keyboard or mouse. Please do not under rate Blueinput for something that is beyond our control. We have provided this software for free, investing a lot of our time into making something useful!
News and release notes:
- Version 2.2.226 is released as freeware
- Version 2.1 comes with additional Layouts (Swiss, Portuguese, Dvorak)
Features an advanced, yet easy to use Layout Editor that you can use to create your own Language Layout (including Chinese, Arabic or any other)
The first time you start the Blueinput Application, a built in Wizard will take care of all your configuration steps, making setup so easy!
Additional improvements over the previous versions including bug fixing, new internal performance features, and other addons
- Version 2.0 comes with Android 4.0 support, bugs and fixes, including revised Spanish Layout, new Bluetooth interface
- Version 1.9.X brings layout support (English, French AZERTY, German, Italian, Norwegian, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish) and more to come (Japanese, Arabic, Chinese, Greek, Korean, etc). Keyboard autorepeat. GUI improvements and bug fixes.
- Version 1.8.X brings Tablet support.
- Version 1.7.X was designed to be compatible with Android 2.1 (or newer) Bluetooth SDK.
Tags: blueinput serial , blueinput keygen , blueinput azerty , einput , blue piano doesnt work , key blueinput , keygen blueinput , id0070 treiber , blueinput