by: Evan He. • 101
Call Confirmer let you check called number again before dialing out to avoid callout by a mistake, especially in pocket. It's handly and safe for daily usage
* Slide to cancel/confirm
* Display contact name/picture
* Disable while BT connected
* Confirming timeout
* Dialing(blocked) history
* Blur background window to protect privacy
* Launch Call Confirmer and check "Enable" checkbox. To disable function, just to uncheck this option.
When enabled, a confirmation dialog will display to make sure it's the right call. Sliding from left to right, call will be cancled. Sliding from right to left, call will be placed.
* Vibrate - notify
* Process Outgoing Calls, Call Phones - process the confirmation
* Read Contacts - show dialed names and picture if any
* Bluetooth - detect bluetooth and disable confirmation if configured
This is completely free app without any advertisement. If you like it, please consider send an email to encourage the developer to devloper more useful and free apps.