by: Android Cheetah • 3
Call Future-You is the lightweight reminder service. What makes idea exclusive is that you dont need to type a word at all! Just SAY it and set time! Basically, it's like.. making a call to yourself in future, reminding of something, or just saying "hello" from the past!
This is the most time-saving service you can imagine.
What makes it unique:
* personal time machine: hear your own voice from the past!
* everything is meant to save bit of your time
* takes no time to set it: just say a word and set alarm time
* fast and lightweight
* two widgets, both showing next alarm time and starting "call" on click: 2x2 dynamic futuristic clock and 2x1 button
* unique futuristic interface
* flexible configurations: set vibration, call duration, ringtone, volume, etc
* browse incoming "calls" list: listen to them, delete or change time
* saved recordings don't show up in your music playlists
* three buttons to save your time: set timer, time of day or specific date
* alarms being updated on device reboot
Making "call" could not be easier or faster:
* click on widget
* say what you want
* set time
DONE. You will receive the call from your past soon enough!
"Call Future-You" can both save a lot of your time and provide a lot of fun communicating through time!
PS: Option to answer the call MIGHT come in next versions.
Tags: future call , how to set future call in