by: Adventure Treks LLC • 9
The ChecklistPro application helps make sure you do not forget important tasks when working on a project. A checklist is a type of informational job aid used to reduce failure by compensating for potential limits of human memory and attention. It helps to ensure consistency and completeness in carrying out a task. A basic example is the "to do list."
- Comes with prepopulated checklists in the application. You can download more free checklists with the import function.
- You can add your own checklists by entering them on the phone, or importing them from CSV (comma separated value) files
- Track your progress toward completing a checklist
- Notify you when a checklist is complete
- Clear a checklist when completed
- Backup your checklists
- Restore your checklist from a backup
- Export a checklist so it can be shared with others or easily modified on your computer
- Import a checklist that you have modified or others share with you
- Use "drag and drop" to reorder checklists and items
- Integrates with Cloud Storage (free option) so that you can easily access your checklists from your device or computer. Use Dropbox, Google Drive, Box or OneDrive
All of this with a very simple and intuitive interface.
Additional (downloadable for free) checklists include:
Birthday Party Child
Must-Take Wedding Photos
Rehearsal Dinner Planning
Wedding Vows Writing
Off To College
First Aid Kit
Tax Return Preparation
RV Arrival and Setup
RV Departure Checklist
RV Inspection (PDI)
Modify these checklists to fit your needs. Or, create your own checklists right in the app or in a spreadsheet program.
I don't know about you. But, I am a list maker. When I have something important coming up, like a vacation, I start a checklist of "Things to take on vacation". Then as I think of things, I add them to the checklist. As I am packing for vacation, I refer to the checklist to make sure I do not forget anything; I check items off as I pack them. Then while I am on vacation and I find something I missed packing, I update my checklist so the next time I go on vacation, I won't forget that item again.
This is so helpful for all kinds of things: vacation planning, vacation packing, project planning, project execution, camping, etc. You can even use this for shopping lists. Add things to your shopping list as you think of them. Then when you are at the store, check off the items as you put them in your basket.
The ChecklistPro application requests two permissions:
Internet Access - If you have chosen to store your files in the cloud, the application uses the internet to upload your data. The application also uses the internet to download predefined checklists (using the import function). Once you have created or imported a checklist to your phone, Internet access is NOT required to use the checklist.
Storage - Local storage is used to store your checklists.
No other permissions are requested or accessed by the ChecklistPro application. The application does NOT access your private data (location, contacts, pictures, music, etc.) or anything on your internal storage (other than checklists).
Tags: checklistpro , checklist pro