First time you launch the app it will track and backup all the files located in your device and will divided them by categories. Thus, it will display the total amount of files and its size by photos, music, videos, documents, apps, bookmarks, contacts and calendar. This process will take a few minutes (maybe too long, specially if you have lots of files to backup).
As you can see, this is a complete backup that doesn't even miss calendar entries or bookmarks. It backs up all your valuable content to your SD card or favorite Cloud-based storaged service (GDrive, Dropbox, Box...). This way, you can easily restore it to your device or even to a new device. UPDATE: New cloud services has been added: Google Drive, SugarSync, SkyDrive. What's more, now it supports "Use WiFi only" option and user interface has been enhanced.
Although its added-value feature is the automatic scheduled backup, you can also back up manually with "One Touch Backup" feature. Just press start button and your backup launches automatically. Likewise, you can select a specific category you want to backup or even use only one SD card to back up multiple devices.
Before starting backup it's useful to know the size of resulting backup file in order to know if you have enough free storage. You can exclude SDcard and show exception (files you don't want to backup, this requires root access). There's also a built-in media viewer.
For scatterbrains or vague users, the simplicity of Clickfree Backup can be the final solution.
Tags: clickfree backup pro tv offer , kooboodle cloud , clickfree mobile backup pro , clickfree mobile backup pro gratis , clickfree mobile backup review , clickfree doesnt work with box cloud storage , clickfree mobile box won't connect , clickfree mobile link won't accept email to create account , clickfree pro tv offer code
by Manu , Appszoom
Jun 12, 2012
Clickfree is fully featured and automatically backs up all your valuable content locally, to SD card or to your cloud storage account. Clickfree Mobile Backup supports ElephantDrive, Dropbox, Box, SkyDrive, Google Drive and SugarSync.
Photos, music, videos, documents, applications, contacts and more are conveniently summarized in the built-in category viewer. Easily transfer your backed up multimedia content to an existing or new device. With Clickfree, peace of mind has never been so easy.
Root is not required!
- Backup locally, to your SD card or to your cloud storage account. Clickfree Mobile Backup supports ElephantDrive, Dropbox, Box, SkyDrive, Google Drive and SugarSync
- One Touch Backup: Tap the "Backup Now" button and your backup launches automatically
- Auto-Backup: Automatically searches for and backs up your precious content
- Multi-Category Backup: Backs up Photos, Music, Videos, Documents, Applications, Bookmarks, Contacts, SMS and Calendar
- Multi-Device Backup: Use the same SD card to back up multiple devices
- Category Viewer: View a summary of all backed up items
- Built in Photo Viewer: Easily view your backed up photos just like on your device
- Space Management: Automatic calculation of space required for backup/restore
- Easy Restore: Restore all backed up content to the original location with just two easy taps
- Easy Transfer: Your backed up multimedia content can be easily transferred to a new device
If you have comments or feedback on our app, please send to email@example.com first as there's no way to reply to comments in the Android Market yet. Thanks!