ConversionCalc Plus Calculator
by: Calculated Industries • 26
Ultimate Professional Conversion Calculator by Calculated Industries.
While perhaps obvious, if you change from an Android device to an iPhone or iPad, you WILL need to buy a new license as they are incompatible.
The ConversionCalc Plus for your Android device is a powerful and easy-to-use calculator/converter that provides more than 500 conversion combinations using 70 built-in Standard, Metric and other units of measure. With this converter you can work in and convert between linear, area and volume units, plus weights, temperatures, velocity, flow rates, pressure, torque, energy and power. Don’t waste time with cumbersome formulas or looking up tables in books and online. Get quick, accurate solutions for all your professional conversion needs.
With the ConversionCalc Plus you can enter and convert everything from very large units to micro- and nano-units — kilograms and tons, drams, scruples, grains, microliters, even tablespoons and cups. Virtually any conversion is at your fingertips with the ConversionCalc Plus.
Ideal for Health Care Professionals, Scientists, Pharmacists, Nutritionist, Lab Techs, Engineers, Specifiers and Importers/Exporters.
• 70 built-in measurement units – U.S. Metric and more
• More than 500 conversion combinations
• Easily calculate linear, area and volume measurements
• Calculate dry and liquid weight per volume
• Solve for velocity, flow rate, pressure, temperatures
This calculator/converter works in and converts between:
• Linear, Area and Volume Dimensions: Feet-Inch-Fractions and metric, plus board feet, acre feet, gallon, fluid ounces, quart, pint, tablespoon, teaspoon, drams, minims; liters, milliliters, deciliter, centiliter, microliter, nanoliter, drops (gtts)
• Weight: pounds, tons, dry ounces, metric tons, grams, milligrams, micrograms, nanograms, grains scruples
• Pressure: pounds per square inch, pounds per square foot, bars, kiloPascals, megaPascals
• Torque: pound-inch, pound-foot, Newton-meters
• Flow Rate: gallons per minute, ounces per second, liters per second, milliliters per second
• Weight per Volume: from metric tons per cubic meter to grains per cubic inch and everything in between
• Energy: Joules, British thermal units, kilocalories
• Temperature: Fahrenheit, Celsius, Rankine, Reamur, Kelvin
• Velocity - feet per minute, inches per second, feet per second, miles per hour, meters per second, millimeters per second, kilometers per hour
• Power - horsepower, Btu per hour, kilowatts
• Entry Editing Backspace Key – with a swipe of a finger
• Full User’s Guide built into the calculator as well as ability to press and hold a key for specific help.
• User Preferences: set custom options: Fractions, Area, Volume, Exponents, Mathematical Operation
• Calculate Cost per Unit: Solve unit cost and pricing
• "Paperless" Tape: Allows review of the last 20 entries; double-check totals.
• Standard Calculations: Works as a math calculator with %, +, -, x, ÷, +/-, π, 1/x, X2, and √