by: Ice Cold Apps • 18
A free and simple CVS Server (Concurrent Versions System). Keep your projects on your Android device! The app supports setting a custom working folder, multiple users and can be set to automatically start the CVS Server when your device is connected to a specific WIFI network!
Note 1. If you find a bug or have a problem please contact us by email since we cannot help you if you post it in the reviews.
Note 2. Only one CVS Server can be run at the same time.
In this version you can add one server (CVS Server or Dynamic DNS Updater) and three users. If you want to be able to add unlimited items please buy CVS Server Pro. If you buy the pro version you will support development, will be able to add unlimited items and see no advertisements!
For more servers and features have a look at our app Servers Ultimate
And we haven't mentioned all yet; you can even set a dynamic DNS updater! So you can always access your device from everywhere, even if the IP changed!
It also has extensive logging functionality, and you can even set the app to email you the log automatically!
- Run a CVS Server
- Add multiple users
- Start/Stop a server automatically when connected/disconnected from a specified WIFI network, or on boot
- Verbose log (filter, email, etc)
- Add a Dynamic DNS Updater using the local or public IP of your device
- The CVS Server can be accessed from the web (for example through your 3G connection) if supported by your mobile network
- Add a single CVS Server
- For every CVS Server you can set name, working directory, add users, enable logging, only log errors, start the server when connected to a specific WIFI network and disconnect when the WIFI network is lost, or start on boot
- Add multiple dynamic DNS updaters (set a custom URL, or choose from ChangeIP, DNSdynamic, DNSexit, DNSMadeEasy, DNS-O-Matic, DNSPark, DtDNS, DynDNS, easyDNS, eNom, HE.net, Joker, Namecheap, No-IP, ZoneEdit)
- For every dynamic DNS updater set the name, timeout (in minutes), hostname, username, password and whether to update with the local or public IP address, start the Dynamic DNS Updater when connected to a specific WIFI network, update on connectivity change, start on boot
- On the settings page of the app you can set the maximum log items to keep, whether to keep a WIFI lock (prevent WIFI from disconnecting automatically), keep the device alive, keep the device alive full (keep the screen on, battery intensive), set to start the app on boot
- You can search/filter the log, or set it to be automatically sent when the log limit is reached.
For questions, comments or feature requests just contact us!
Visit us on: https://www.icecoldapps.com/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/IceColdApps
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/IceColdApps
Tags: best cvs editor , server cvs