DIY Photo Manager
by: wei cui • 30
DIY Photo manager organizes automatically your photo gallery in a more intuitive way (camera photos, download, pics, screenshots, and dedicated app folders). Likewise, it displays it in a grid for a faster access and comes with a full-screen built-in photo viewer. It supports multiple selection of photos, so you can delete and share a badge of photos at one shot.
DIY Photo Manager allows you to set default sharing app, default e-mail where to send photos selected to share, sort order (date ascending/descending) and set default gallery. Anyway, you can easily share photo through Dropbox, Facebook, Twitter, G and any other resource installed in your mobile device.
If Android built-in photo gallery isn't what you are looking for, you should give DIY Photo Manager a go.
by Emmanuel , Appszoom
Sep 27, 2013
DIY Photo Manager organize your photos into albums and browse them like you would in real life. It can view, share and delete photos easily.
1. Share photos with friends on dropbox, facebook, twitter, google+, send them via email, bluetooth and more
2. Multiple selection supported, so you can delete and share all photos at one time
3. Organize photos in a grid interface by different gallery
4. Photos can be sorted by ascending or descending by added date
5. View full-screen photos in the built-in photo viewer
6. Support multiple languages