(For rooted device only)
DNS Forward is the first DNS altering application that allows you to create a local DNS server that forward request to a remote DNS server, listening on non standard port (including TCP). It can also be used for non forwarding mode found in other applications, thus covering their functions.
Using this technique will help you bypass filtering of some ISPs that block external DNS on standard port 53 UDP.
* Can be used in WiFi & mobile network connection
* Easy to revert back to original configuration
* Automatically apply forwarding when network connected
* Includes presets for non standard DNS server: OpenDNS, Germany Privacy Foundation, Swiss Privacy Foundation
* Includes presets for standard DNS server: Google, OpenDNS, Level3, and many more
* Can be used with custom server (not in preset list)
* Free, ad-supported
Tags: dns forward , port 53 fix dns , root port 53 , tcp dns , remote dns , dns forwarder , dns forward ayarları