by: MobilDev • 77.3K
Are you looking for a capable download manager with few frills? With Download Manager, you can quickly download files from the internet to your mobile device. Download multiple files at a time, but be advised you can't download YouTube files.
This download manager has a lightweight footprint and loads up quickly. It performs well when it comes to downloading videos. Being able to support large files and let it run in the background are huge pluses. Multiple language support means anyone can use it.
The user interface looks cluttered and the material design dated. We should be able to choose where we save the downloads to. Menu navigation isn't very intuitive.
Tags: manager , best manager march 2013 , best manager , como imagenes de una pantaya rapidamente , manager not , desde internet archivo en , change manager , manger , detecter lesliens à partir navigateur web sur
Nov 20, 2015
Download Manager can quickly download many types of files from Internet to your phone or tablet Android. You can pause, resume, restart and cancel any download. It automatically detects links from the Web browser, so you do not need to copy and paste them in the app.
- Download files in parallel parts to increase and accelerate the transfer speed.
- Support for large file (over 2 GB)
- Run in background to you can perform other activities on your device.
- Several files may be downloaded simultaneously or in queue.
- Get your files from Internet like videos, music, photos, software and documents office to use them offline.
- It offers the option to manually add links.
- It's possible to select the buffer size to optimize the data transfer.
- Provide the option to enable or disable the notification in the status bar.
- Support many languages: English, French, Spanish, etc.
- Optimized support: Gingerbread, Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean, KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow and Nougat.