Dr.Web Security Space
by: Doctor Web, Ltd • 613.5K
Although there haven't been reported too many cases of malware on Android, it seems that the need of security on a open-source OS is in the air. Dr. Web Anti-virus Light comes to cover that need with a simple but intuitive Anti-Virus for Android.
First thing you have to do is enable SpiGuard to activate protecting warnings. Dr. Web will notify you when a threat is detected. You can set notifications from preferences.
It works in two different ways: first, you can scan by yourself your device. There are three options: quick scan, full scan (takes longer and scans even the hidden and system files) or the custom scan (select what you want to be scanned). There's also an automatic scan: every time you install a new app, Dr. Web will automatically look for threats. What's more, you can schedule scanners in order to keep your device safe of malware.
Finally, Dr. Web tracks statistics about malware detected, apps installed and scans done. It's better if you keep Dr. Web up-to-date from the tab "update". An Anti-virus is more effective if it has info about the last threats and malware.
We don't think that an anti-virus is something really needed so far. Anyway, it's a security measure that makes no damage if it doesn't kill your battery life. Dr. Web works pretty well in this sense.
Tags: paid , antivirusbeta , antivirus life license 7.00.4 apk , antivirus paid , drweb , dr web paid , dr web per , андроид , чем отличаются light от dr. web paid
by Emmanuel , Appszoom
Jul 22, 2012
Complex protection from all kinds of threats for mobile devices, Anti-virus for TV sets, media players, and game consoles based on Android TV.
The product is free for 14 days; after that you need to purchase a commercial license valid for a year or more.
Use Dr.Web Security Space for Android for free with the purchase of Dr.Web Security Space or Dr.Web Anti-virus for PC/Mac.
Features and Advantages
• Quick and full file system scanning; scanning of individual files and folders upon a request.
Real-time scanning of a file system.
Unlocking of data from ransomware Trojans and data safety with no need to pay a ransom to cybercriminals. Even when a phone is fully blocked, even by blockers unknown to the Dr.Web virus databases.
• Detection of new, unknown malicious programs using the unique Origins Tracing technology.
• Moving of detected threats to the quarantine; restoration of files.
Password protection of the Anti-virus settings and access to applications
Minimal load on the operating system.
• Discreet use of battery resources.
• Traffic saving due to a small size of the virus database updates.
• Detailed statistics.
A convenient and informative widget on a device home screen.
Call and SMS Filter
Protection from unwanted calls and SMS messages.
• Selection of filtration modes.
- Personal filtering profiles.
• Black list.
• Review of blocked calls and messages.
Attention! If your device does not support SIM cards, Call and SMS Filter is disabled.
It will help in locating a device in case of its loss or theft; its data can be remotely deleted if necessary.
• Blocking of a device after a restart
• Blocking of a device with a request to enter a password for unlocking
• Unlocking using SMS/via the website https://asc.drweb.com
• GPS coordinates of a device
• Possibility to remotely delete data from a device memory and its SD card.
• Audio alarm
• Possibility to display a text on a screen of a blocked device
• Possibility to create a list of contacts that will receive a notification on a change of a SIM card on the lost device with the number of the new SIM card, which can be used when appealing to police. These numbers can be used to unlock a phone, if you forget a password.
Attention! If your device does not support SIM cards, Dr.Web Anti-theft is disabled.
Restricts access to unwanted Internet resources.
Blocking of websites that distribute viruses.
Blocking according to subject categories (drugs, violence, etc.).
White and black lists of websites
Access only to websites from the White list
Protects application from an unauthorized access and the Anti-virus settings—from unwanted changes by outsiders and children.
Blocking of access to applications.
Blocking of Dr.Web settings modification.
• Runs diagnostics, exposes security issues and proposes their solutions.
Controls network activity of applications.
• Filtering of external network traffic of applications, that are installed on a device, and system applications—according to a user choice (Wi-Fi, network) and configurable rules (according to IP addresses and/or ports, entire networks, address ranges);
• Monitoring of current and already transferred traffic—with information on addresses/ports connected by applications and on incoming and outgoing traffic;
• Detailed logs.
Features of Dr.Web removal when Anti-theft is installed
If Dr.Web Anti-theft is enabled on your device, disable it before the application removal.
This app uses the Device Administrator permission.
This app uses Accessibility services.